Monday 8 August 2011

#45 QURAN

I've just finished reading a post written by a person who in my opinion is a very liberal-minded one. Ya! I really enjoyed reading his blog.
Views and opinions presented by him are successfully opened my mind to think a moment about life. 
He wrote about so many thing.
He is nobody, just a human being like us...


Things that happened around him gave him ideas to write...and he enjoyed writing it in...


I won't talk more about his blog, but I just want to share what I've got from him. I realized that,


| when we are in trouble, when we are in doubt over something, when we have so many question that we cannot find the answer when we feel very sad, when we feel alone in the dark road without anyone can help us, there's always light to answer this all, the light that can help us, and the light is QURAN |


And I am feeling very regretful.
Because, sometimes I can't refrain from complaining to the things that I'd never wanted to happen in my life.
and sometimes I...really can't stop my mouth from complaining on everything that goes wrong in me.


Now, I realized that I shouldn't be so...
I should turn to where I came...
I should choose a better way...


Quran had long been on our side,
but, we almost forget about the existence...
we, as a human beings, 
very rarely to refer to Quran...


what we know is just pointing out our fingers...
blame on the destiny... and whatsoever???




Oh Allah! forgive me..
I've always forget...I've always been so careless...
guide me so that I won't forget...please..


seeking for Allah to blessed my life...
...........................................................................................................


ALLAH, thanks for giving me a chance to live a life in this beautiful world where it is created by You, Ya Rabb...
Subhanallah!!


I will be strong, even if it all goes wrong...insyaAllah...

No comments: