Sunday 4 September 2011

#68 IT IS NOT EASY TO CHANGE


PERUBAHAN..KESEDARAN


Change is the hardest things in life. But, she has succeeded. So, how about me? Is it really hard for me? ya! So,, I'll keep reminding myself. DOA is the best thing I have. Aminn...


My lifestyle is not just the same as her lifestyle 'before'. Ya, u know, as she said, she as a muslim, go to the club, party fun. No, I'm not like that. People's, the change that she has made is what I care about. The change!



Okay, aku bukanlah nak belagak macam aku ni alim sangat. Just a review based on the video. Ini kan peringatan. And, peringatan memang sepatutnye ditujukan kepade semue umat Islam. Just look at her! Clubbing nye segale, tapi still lagi dapat hadirkan kesedaran dalam diri dye at last kan. So, kite yg xde pegi clubbing semue neh? InsyaAllah, moge dipermudahkan. Make efforts for yourself.. :) DOA..


I've done!
Let us pray for all


......................................................................................................
p/s: terime kasih kerane bace :)


"Andai buruk daging itu, buruklah segala jasadnya,
Andai baik daging itu, maka baiklah seluruh jasadnya,
Dan ketahuilah bahawa sekeping daging itu adalah hati,
Baik hati kita, baiklah seluruh jasad kita."


at Little London,
Mun




No comments: