Tuesday 1 November 2011

#85 SUBHANALLAH


Every time when i'm awake,  all things that I see,
I know it's hard to believe, but it's from the Almighty... 
When the leaves fall from the tree, every plant that grows on land,
When the waves flow in the sea, it's by His command...
To Allah do I return, Paradise is what I'll earn,
if I work hard and pray to my Lord everyday...

So Allah give me the strength, show me the way the Prophet went,
Let me hold tight to your rope, without Islam there is no hope...
Ya Allah I thank you for my clothes and my food,
as I live throughout this test, I'll remember I've been blessed...

Ya Allah hear my du'a, please help your ummah...
so that we can all unite and praise you day and night...

SUBHANALLAH!
..............................................................................................

















2 comments:

Afiq Aiman Aznan said...

Allah always with us

Munira said...

yup.. Allah is always be around us..