Sunday 27 November 2011

#99 MUHASABAH DIRI..



Ya Allah,
we have destroyed the better part of our life with sins.. forgive us Ya Rabb!!


I sat and stared at myself alone.. apparently I was always put a condition before doing worship to Allah.. I for the conditions, only a certain time I obeyed.. I for the conditions, only certain people I respect.. I for the conditions, only certain prayers my time right.. I for the conditions, only when the trouble would I expect a full prayer.. As if  Allah is a slave, and I was in charge. Then, I'm thinking, if Allah gives me the conditions ; if I do pray with devotion, then only be nourished, If I donate, then only I can see.. And many more.. so, what will happen to me if I fail to meet those conditions? Allah loves us.. How Allah loves us very much... remember that!


so, same-same lah kite bermuhasabah.. jangan suka meletakkan syarat sebelum melakukan ibadah kita kepada Allah.. insyaAllah ibadah kita akan diterima.. Amin..


........................................................................................................


p/s : this is first and foremost addressed to myself..


p/s : credits given to my friend, Yusairah, to shared this to me.. but, i'm sorry, I have translated it into the English version.. yeah, in order to improve my english.. 


MUNIRA ANUAR. . .



No comments: