Sunday 1 July 2012

#126 Macam real !


ASTAGHFIRULLAH !

I saw a joyful, together with laugh and smiles of my friends.. but it was stopped by a little kind of misunderstanding.. sadness.. crying.. 

#there also, i saw someone who has never failed to bring me even a little bit of calmness..

_______________________________________________________________________________

me and a few of my closest friends and family members are having our best part of life.. it was all of a sudden when there were two guys there, came and spoiled everything.. something bad was 'maybe' happened then.. I remembered my little lovely brother said his fear.. i can see that.. he was really in an extremely fear.. and i hugged him tightly as there would be no other person can do so.. and said, "budak kuat, mane boleh takut".. it's not working as for me, but for him, a child, yes..

#there also, 'that' someone with us..

_______________________________________________________________________________

i woke up this morning with "Astaghfirullah" was uttered..takut! it was just a dream.. aku takut, sedih.. i feel like wanna cry.. takut mimpi jd realiti.. macam real !

............................................................................................................

aku terus fikir jenis2 mimpi yang mane

1. mimpi baik : khabar gembire yang datang dari Allah
2. mimpi sedih : mimpi yg datang dari syaitan, gangguan syaitan !
3. mimpi yang datang dari bisikan diri sendiri (yg ni aku x pasti mcm mane)

i sent a text message to a friend of mine asking about mimpi, and she replied me with,

"org dah pesan, jgn tido lepas subuh..biasenye mimpi dari syaitan"

Crying

# walaupun mimpi tu, datang dari syaitan..gangguan dari syaitan..mainan syaitan.. aku takut, aku sedih ! i can feel how is bad this mimpi to me..

tu la, tido lagi lepas subuh !


Munira Anuar

No comments: